What are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time Product Manager. An important role at the heart of our organization. You work together with colleagues from the sales, purchasing, logistics, and marketing departments, and you report to the marketing manager. We are always looking for opportunities that others do not see, this is where you come in! You are responsible for our product policy. This means that you:
- Bring product management together in one central place and from there organize and control the data to other relevant places
- Set up IT and management systems to keep product management manageable and future-proof
- Keep our product information up-to-date, accurate and 100% correct
- Look for opportunities and threats in our range together with the marketing manager so that we can always offer a complete, modern and logical product portfolio
- Manage all documentation, approvals, laws and regulations, and certification surrounding our products
- Develop product training which you give to colleagues internally and customers externally
- Be the first point of contact for customers with technical questions (for example with tenders)
- Monitor the quality and completeness of existing and new products
- Identify technical trends in the market and translate these into opportunities for our company
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has a high level of professional and intellectual ability and preferably an affinity for technology. You are conceptually strong, have an eye for detail, and can communicate well. You are comfortable with using ICT and systems and you can keep an overview. We are looking for a driven starter who learns quickly, has technical insight, and perseverance is also welcome. Did you just finish school and are you eager to really start learning and doing? Respond directly! You are self-reliant with a great sense of responsibility. You proactively ask questions, and you seek connections with colleagues. An overly independent 'loner' is not what we are looking for, but someone who likes to work together, involves colleagues, brings and acquires knowledge, is collegial and is willing to take a few extra steps if necessary and be flexible if possible. Your English is fluent.
What do we offer?
A mixed working environment: young and old, different nationalities, men-women, everything comes along. We work together in a cozy office with space for work, inspiration and fun. There is a lot of interaction between colleagues and we regularly organize fun activities together. We pay our colleagues salaries that are in line with the market with a bonus element that grows with your knowledge and performance and that provides a stimulating incentive. We facilitate an environment in which you can continue to learn and develop yourself. We can be flexible with working hours, but feel that a team spirit is very important. We supply you with modern equipment to do your job well, you will occasionally make business trips and you will receive a key to our building.
Who are we?
Our companies Rymax Lubricants and VPS International specialize in the production and sales of lubricants and greases. We export our products to approximately 60 countries. Our company was founded in 1986 and since then we have experienced stable growth. With a team of 17 people, we serve our worldwide customer network from Zevenaar. In our cozy, informal and comfortable office you will find a very dynamic environment for international business. With our varied team of committed colleagues, no two days are the same. Take a look at our website and Social Media channels to get to know us better.
We cordially invite you to apply for this position. Can you convince us that you are our new Product Manager?
Send your resume + motivation letter to:
Jan Pieter Doove, Marketing Manager
0316 – 740 856
Please appy before December 22nd, 2020.