- Superior mechanical stability versus other thickeners, particularly in the presence of heat and water
- High dropping point, typically in excess of 300 ºC
- Excellent EP and AW properties inherent in the thickener
- Does not require the use of additional additives
- Contains no colorant
- Sulphonates are known and used for their excellent rust prevention properties
- Formulated for enhanced resistance to water
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Formulated with a white oil
- Life performance is typically increased by two to three times that of a regular mineral oil based grease
Casdax M2 FG is technologically advanced grease which has been developed by complexing modified overbased calcium sulphonates.
This technology is characterized by exceptional mechanical stability, high dropping point, high load carrying performance, reduced wear and excellent resistance to water and steam and corrosion. This technology equals and in many ways outperforms other premium, high temperature greases such as lithium complex, aluminium complex and polyurea.
Casdax M2 FG is a grease developed for incidental contact with food. It is designed for use in all food processing operations including mixing, stirring, baking, frying, cooking, cleansing, packaging, canning and bottling