- Life performance is typically increased by two to three times that of a regular mineral oil based grease
- Formulated with a white oil
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Formulated for enhanced resistance to water
- Sulphonates are known and used for their excellent rust prevention properties
- Contains no colorant
- Does not require the use of additional additives
- Excellent EP and AW properties inherent in the thickener
- High dropping point, typically in excess of 300 ºC
- Superior mechanical stability versus other thickeners, particularly in the presence of heat and water
Casdax M2 FG is technologically advanced grease which has been developed by complexing modified overbased calcium sulphonates.
This technology is characterized by exceptional mechanical stability, high dropping point, high load carrying performance, reduced wear and excellent resistance to water and steam and corrosion. This technology equals and in many ways outperforms other premium, high temperature greases such as lithium complex, aluminium complex and polyurea.
Casdax M2 FG is a grease developed for incidental contact with food. It is designed for use in all food processing operations including mixing, stirring, baking, frying, cooking, cleansing, packaging, canning and bottling