- DIN 51517-PART 3 (CLP)
- ISO 12925-1
- US STEEL 224
- ANSI/AGMA 9005-E02
- TIMKEN OK LOAD 75 lbs
- David Brown S1.53.101
- FZG LOAD STAGE 12
- Excellente désémulsibilité pour permettre une séparation rapide de l'eau de l'huile.
- Superb load carrying capacity to protect gears against wear and scuffing
- Excellent seal compatibility to prevent any deterioration
- High thermo-oxidative stability to resist deposit formation, to provide an enhanced cleanliness of the system and to enable longer service intervals.
- Excellent protection or metal parts as well as non-ferro metals against rust and corrosion, even in presence of water
Gevitro TWS is a premium gear oil designed for the lubrication of open and closed gears working under heavy conditions and/or shock loads.
Excellent wear protection under extreme pressures/shock loads. High thermal and oxidation stability allowing continuous use at relevated temperatures. Effective protection against rust and corrosion. Very good anti-foam properties as well as water separation characteristics.