Journey to the Morocco Desert Challenge Episode 2 - The Can-Am Maverick X3
Herman’s weapon of choice for the Morocco Desert Challenge is the Can-Am Maverick X3. The Maverick X3 is a high-end dirt dominating machine, boasting 154 horsepower, up to 20 inches (51 centimetres) of rare wheel travel and comes standard with Fox 2.5 Podium QS3 shocks.
Herman discusses how he and his teammate Marnix, plan to prepare the Can-Am Maverick X3 for the Morocco Desert Challenge.
- Gatebil 2020 - The road to Rudskogen
- Official release documentary Fredric Aasbø, most winning Formula Drift driver and Rymax Brand Ambassador
- Rymax Lubricants congratulates winners of Tour du Rwanda 2020
- Rymax agrees on long term partnership with Africa’s biggest cycling event
- Rymax challenged to drift at Gatebil