Journey to the Morocco Desert Challenge Episode 3 – Desert training
Herman has arrived in Warzazat (Ouarzazate) Morocco and has begun his desert training for the 2018 Morocco Desert Challenge. Nicknamed “The door of the desert”, Warzazat is a city and capital of Ouarzazate Province in Drâa-Tafilalet region of south-central Morocco.
Herman got picked up by experienced rally driver Isabelle and her husband Thierry, in the early hours of the morning. The couple have taken part in 6 Dakar rallies are more than qualified to train him and guide through this preparation phase. Of course, being that it is his first time, Herman stumbled a few times during his desert training.
Watch as he takes us through his first desert training experience.
- Gatebil 2020 - The road to Rudskogen
- Official release documentary Fredric Aasbø, most winning Formula Drift driver and Rymax Brand Ambassador
- Rymax Lubricants congratulates winners of Tour du Rwanda 2020
- Rymax agrees on long term partnership with Africa’s biggest cycling event
- Rymax challenged to drift at Gatebil