The Rymax Racing team is in full speed at the Morocco Desert Challenge! Are the drivers and their teams able to keep up the perfomance of the first days?
The Morocco Desert Challenge is halfway through, time for an update. We have seen some great action from the Rymax Racing Team and great performances by the Rymax Truck of Eimbert Timmermans, the 4x4 car of Vincent Thijs and the SSV of Herman Peene. Approaching the dunes of Merzouga, it is time to show you the best images of the last 4 days, heading into the second part of Morocco Desert Challenge.
All three cars of the Rymax Racing Team have sight of the top 10, Vincent is even chasing the top three as we speak. A result that we couldn’t have wished for and we hope that the great pace and even more so, the great teamwork of the pilots, navigators and the mechanics that work through the night can keep up the performance of the first 4 days.
- Gatebil 2020 - The road to Rudskogen
- Official release documentary Fredric Aasbø, most winning Formula Drift driver and Rymax Brand Ambassador
- Rymax Lubricants congratulates winners of Tour du Rwanda 2020
- Rymax agrees on long term partnership with Africa’s biggest cycling event
- Rymax challenged to drift at Gatebil