On the 22nd of May 2020, Rymax Lubricants releases the documentary of Fredric Aasbø in which he shares his story of how he grew up and became the most winning Formula Drift driver and a legend in the drifting scene.Mer
Morocco Desert Challenge
Official release documentary Fredric Aasbø, most winning Formula Drift driver and Rymax Brand Ambassador
Rymax Lubricants congratulates winners of Tour du Rwanda 2020
Since its official UCI status in 2008 the Tour du Rwanda has seen a lot of winners. Rymax Lubricants congratulates the overall winner: Natnael Tesfazion from Eritrea, but also all the winners in the different categories and of course the organization FERWACY.Mer
Rymax agrees on long term partnership with Africa’s biggest cycling event
Rymax Lubricants and its Rwandese partner Société Pétrolière LTD (SP) have agreed on a 4-year partnership with Tour du Rwanda, organized by FERWACY, the official Cycling Federation of Rwanda.Mer
Rymax challenged to drift at Gatebil
At Gatebil everyone can drive their own street- or racing car on the best race tracks in Scandinavia. For people who have built their own car, or who compete in one of Europe’s biggest drift competitions on a professional level, Rymax supports everyone who challenges’ him or herself.Mer
Morocco Desert Challenge - Powered by Rymax
Rymax Lubricants is the official main sponsor of the Morocco Desert Challenge (MDC), the 2nd biggest rally-raid in the world and the largest on African soil.
Morocco Desert Challenge 2019
- Morocco Desert Challenge 2019 - Powered by Rymax Lubricants
- Morocco Desert Challenge 2019 - WE LIVE FOR THIS
- Building a truck from scratch … with a mid-engine!
- Lessons from a Morocco Desert Challenge rookie
- An experienced driver and a professional rally car, a recipe for success?
- Team Rymax 2019 (Youtube)
- The Morocco Desert Challenge has started its third stage.
- Time to make up the balance with the Rymax Racing Team.