The Rymax Racing team is in full speed at the Morocco Desert Challenge! Are the teams able to keep up the perfomance of the first days?
The Morocco Desert Challenge is halfway through, time for an update. We have seen some great action from the Rymax Racing Team and great performances by the Rymax Truck of Eimbert Timmermans, the 4x4 car of Vincent Thijs and the SSV of Herman Peene. Approaching the dunes of Merzouga, it is time to show you the best images of the last 4 days, heading into the second part of Morocco Desert Challenge.
All three cars of the Rymax Racing Team have sight of the top 10, Vincent is even chasing the top three as we speak. A result that we couldn’t have wished for and we hope that the great pace and even more so, the great teamwork of the pilots, navigators and the mechanics that work through the night can keep up the performance of the first 4 days.
Morocco Desert Challenge - Powered by Rymax
Rymax Lubricants is the official main sponsor of the Morocco Desert Challenge (MDC), the 2nd biggest rally-raid in the world and the largest on African soil.
Morocco Desert Challenge 2019
- Morocco Desert Challenge 2019 - Powered by Rymax Lubricants
- Morocco Desert Challenge 2019 - WE LIVE FOR THIS
- Building a truck from scratch … with a mid-engine!
- Lessons from a Morocco Desert Challenge rookie
- An experienced driver and a professional rally car, a recipe for success?
- Team Rymax 2019 (Youtube)
- The Morocco Desert Challenge has started its third stage.
- Time to make up the balance with the Rymax Racing Team.