- Reduces smoke emissions
- Suitable for oil injection (to –40°C) as well as pre-mixed fuel/oil lubricated engines
- Reduces engine wear and varnish build-up
- Contains a quick-mix additive
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Ashless formula minimises pre-ignition
Alpheus VR-3 a premium two-stroke cycle engine oil for use in water-cooled outboard motors (both large and small power outputs), used at all fuel to oil ratios specified by the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s). Alpheus VR-3 is also suitable for motorcycle and snowmobile engines, where the manufacturer calls for a NMMA TC-W3 approved oil. It is especially formulated for oil injected engines. It also meets the SAE Fluidity/Miscibility (F/M) Grade 3. Alpheus VR-3 has been approved by the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) against their TCW3 specification. Its formulation also meets the warranty requirements of the following engine manufacturers: Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury Marine & Chrysler.
There are no products that are related to this product.