- High level of dispersancy and detergency
- Excellent shear stability minimises viscosity loss over time and exhibits “stay-in-grade” performance under high shear conditions
- Excellent low temperature fluidity, aids quick cold start and provides wear protection at start-up.
- Active cleaning agents ensure maximum engine cleanliness
- Special rust and corrosion inhibitors protect multi-metallurgy components even in salt water environments
Alpheus XL-4 in SAE 10W/40 is a premium quality 4-cycle semi synthetic engine oil specially developed for the most modern high output gasoline powered, water cooled outboard, inboard/outboard and personal watercraft engines. Alpheus XL-4 is specially developed to exceed the performance requirements of the National Marine Manufacturers Association’s specification NMMA FC-W® (Four-Cycle Water Cooled engine specification). It is certified by NMMA against their specification, NMMA FC-W® (certification number FB–42007H). This high quality oil is designed for the harsh operating conditions of marine environment and it provides excellent lubrication and protection against wear, deposits and rust & corrosion.
Alpheus XL-4 is recommended for and meets the warranty requirements of the following modern high output gasoline powered 4-cycle water cooled engines requiring NMMA FC-W® quality oil:
Outboard Motors: Honda®, Mercury®, Yamaha®, Johnson®/Evinrude®, Bombardier/BRP®, Suzuki®, Nissan®, Tohatsu®.
Inboard/Outboard Motors: Mercruiser®, Volvo Penta®, OMC®, Chrysler® Marine, Crusader®, Marine Power®, Chevrolet®, Ford®.
Personal Watercraft: Honda®, Yamaha®, Bombardier/BRP® (Sea-Doo®), Polaris®.