- ACEA C2
- ACEA C3
- API CF
- API SN
- BMW LL-04
- GM Dexos 2
- MB 229.51
- PSA B71 2290
- VW 502.00
- VW 505.01
- Very good Anti-Wear, Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Foam properties.
- Compatible with diverse metals, including silver and silver- plating from older hydraulic pumps
- Lower fuel consumption
- Fast cold start properties which results in less wear due a stable lubricant film.
- Great dispersant and detergent properties, which warrants a clean operation
- Very good lubrication film at very high working temperatures
These lubricants are advanced performance synthetic, ultra low emission passenger car motor oils specially designed using most modern chemistry meeting mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous & Sulphur) requirements. It has been exclusively developed to extend life and maintain efficiency on the after treatment devices used in the last generation passenger cars powered by both gasoline and diesel engines. It provides exceptional cleaning power and wear protection leading to superior overall performance.
It minimizes deposit in engine and turbocharger and helps maintaining fuel economy. It exceeds the performance requirements of latest low emission oil specifications leading car manufacturers like Daimler, Chrysler and BMW as well as PSA B71 2290 like Citroën and Peugeot, but also some Toyota models.