- ACEA C3
- BMW LL-04
- MB 229.51
- VW 504.00
- VW 507.00
- Very good Anti-Wear, Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Foam properties.
- Compatible with diverse metals, including silver and silver- plating from older hydraulic pumps
- Lower fuel consumption
- Fast cold start properties which results in less wear due a stable lubricant film.
- Great dispersant and detergent properties, which warrants a clean operation
- Very good lubrication film at very high working temperatures
Apollo C3 LL is a synthetic engine oil suitable for use in gasoline-, LPG- en diesel engines, with and without turbo, and also those equipped with an after treatment system (diesel particle filter for Euro IV). This oil is developed in particular for passenger cars and vans manufactured by the VAG-group (Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda) and is suitable for extended drain intervals (up till 30.000 km for gasoline- and up till 50.000 km for diesel engines). This full synthetic lubricant guarantees a rapid build-up of a stable oil film at cold start, which remains stable at high operating temperatures, while friction is reduced in order to provide fuel economy.
Apollo C3 LL is developed with a special additive technology, which contains less phosphorus, sulphur and sulphated ash, in order to prevent the after treatment system (particle filter and catalysts) from blocking. Next to this, this oil provides an excellent oxidation stability and wear protection in order to provide maximum protection during long drain intervals. Apollo C3 LL has been developed to meet the VW specifications 504.00 and 507.00, but can also be used in engines where older specifications are prescribed (VW 503.00, 506.00, 506.01, 505.01, 502.00, 500.00, 501.01 and 505.00). This oil is not suitable for R5 and V10 diesel engines.