- ACEA C3
- API CF
- API SL
- BMW LL-04
- FORD M2C917-A
- GM Dexos 2
- MB 229.51
- Porsche A40
- Renault RN 0700
- Renault RN0710
- VW 502.00
- VW 505.01
- Lower fuel consumption
- Very high Viscosity Index and a high resistance against shearing.
- Fast cold start properties which results in less wear due a stable lubricant film.
- Great dispersant and detergent properties, which warrants a clean operation
- Very good lubrication film at very high working temperatures
- Very good Anti-Wear, Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Foam properties.
Apollo C3 is an advanced performance synthetic, ultra low emission passenger car motor oil specially designed using most modern additive chemistry meeting mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous & Sulphur) requirements. It has been exclusively developed to extend life and maintain efficiency of the after treatment devices used in the latest generation passenger cars powered by both gasoline and diesel engines. It provides exceptional cleaning power and wear protection leading to superior overall performance. It minimizes deposits in engine and turbocharger and helps in maintaining fuel economy. It exceeds the performance requirements of latest low emission oil specifications leading car manufacturers like Daimler, Chrysler and BMW.
Apollo C3 ensures cleaner combustion, enhanced fuel economy and low emission levels. Special additives keep the oil and engine parts free from sludge and deposits. Apollo C3 provides rapid and stable lubrication, as well as high thermal stability under Heavy-Duty conditions in a broad temperature range. The quality lubricant guarantees an extended drain while causing low oil consumption. Furthermore it provides good protection of the catalytic converter.