- ACEA C3
- API CF
- API SN
- BMW LL-04
- FORD M2C917-A
- GM Dexos 2
- MB 229.31
- Porsche A40
- Renault RN 0700
- Renault RN0710
- VW 502.00
- VW 505.01
- Lower fuel consumption
- Very high Viscosity Index and a high resistance against shearing.
- Fast cold start properties which results in less wear due a stable lubricant film.
- Great dispersant and detergent properties, which warrants a clean operation
- Very good lubrication film at very high working temperatures
- Very good Anti-Wear, Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Foam properties.
Apollo C3 is an advanced performance synthetic, ultra low emission passenger car motor oil specially designed using most modern chemistry meeting mid SAPS requirements. It has been exclusively developed to extend life and maintain efficiency on the after treatment devices used in the last generation passenger cars powered by both gasoline and diesel engines.
It provides exceptional cleaning power and wear protection leading to superior overall performance. It minimizes deposit in engine and turbocharger and helps maintaining fuel economy. It exceeds the performance requirements of latest low emission oil specifications leading car manufacturers like Daimler, Chrysler and BMW.