- API SN Plus
- API SP
- API SN-RC
- CHRYSLER MS 6395
- FORD WSS-M2C-947A
- GM dexos1™ - GM-6094M
- ILSAC GF-5
- ILSAC GF-6A
Passenger CarDownload TDS
- Lower fuel consumption
- Very high Viscosity Index and a high resistance against shearing.
- Fast cold start properties which results in less wear due a stable lubricant film.
- Great dispersant and detergent properties, which warrants a clean operation
- Very good lubrication film at very high working temperatures
- Very good Anti-Wear, Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Foam properties.
- Maximum protection against LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition)
Apollo ECO is a full synthetic engine oil for gasoline, LPG, hybrid and light diesel engines with or without turbo’s and catalytic converter where a fuel economy oil is recommended. The ECO line is available in three grades: 0W-16, 0W-20 and 0W-30. It has been developed with special additives, which provide optimal protection during extended drain intervals. Apollo ECO ensures cleaner combustion, enhanced Fuel Economy (M111 test has shown over 3% of fuel saving) and low emission levels as well as low oil consumption. Special additives keep the oil and engine parts free from sludge and deposits. It guarantees rapid and stable lubrication and high thermal stability under heavy duty conditions in a broad temperature range. The ECO line consists of low viscous, fuel-saving engine oils with maximum protection against LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition).