- ACEA A1/B1
- ACEA A5/B5
- API CF
- API SL
- FORD M2C912A
- FORD M2C913-A
- FORD M2C913-B
- FORD M2C913-C
- FORD M2C913-D
- Renault RN 0700
- Very good Anti-Wear, Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Foam properties.
- Compatible with diverse metals, including silver and silver- plating from older hydraulic pumps
- Lower fuel consumption
- Fast cold start properties which results in less wear due a stable lubricant film.
- Great dispersant and detergent properties, which warrants a clean operation
- Very good lubrication film at very high working temperatures
Apollo FE is a full synthetic engine oil for petrol, LPG and light diesel engines with or without turbo/catalytic converter where a fuel economy oil is recommended. Apollo FE is developed with special additives, which provides good protection during extended drain intervals. Apollo FE ensures cleaner combustion, enhanced Fuel Economy (M111 test has shown over 3% of fuel saving) and low emission levels. Special additives keep the oil and engine parts free from sludge and deposits. Apollo FE guarantees rapid and stable lubrication, high thermal stability under Heavy-Duty conditions in a broad temperature range. The quality lubricant ensures an extended drain while causing low oil consumption.