- EATON VICKERS I-286-S
- DIN 51506 BL
- DIN 51506 VCL
- DIN 51506 VDL
- ISO 6743-3A L-DAA
- ISO 6743-3A L-DAB
- ISO 6743-3A L-DAG
- ISO 6743-3A L-DAH
- AFNOR NFE 48-603 HM
- Superior demulsibility and low foam tendency to reduce oil carryover and corrosion.
- Proven results in oxidation test as well as in wear test for application in heavy duty conditions.
- Minimized risk of fires and explosion in discharges systems.
- Low tendency to form ash and carbon to guarantee an improved valve performance.
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability and anti-wear properties to ensure a reliable performance of the compressor under all conditions.
Boreas is a universal high performance ashless air compressor oil designed to meet the severe requirements of major compressor manufacturers. Boreas can be used in mobile and stationary compressors such as reciprocating, centrifugal, piston, rotary screw and sliding vane compressors. It can also be used in circulating oil systems, plain and rolling element bearings, lightly loaded gear set but also as an ashless hydraulic oil meeting DIN 51524 part 2 (HLP) specification.