Boreas is a universal high performance ashless air compressor oil designed to meet the severe requirements of major compressor manufacturers. Boreas can be used in mobile and stationary compressors such as reciprocating, centrifugal, piston, rotary screw and sliding vane compressors. It can also be used in circulating oil systems, plain and rolling element bearings, lightly loaded gear set but also as an ashless hydraulic oil meeting DIN 51524 part 2 (HLP) specification.
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability and anti-wear properties to ensure a reliable performance of the compressor under all conditions.
- Low tendency to form ash and carbon to guarantee an improved valve performance.
- Minimized risk of fires and explosion in discharges systems.
- Proven results in oxidation test as well as in wear test for application in heavy duty conditions.
- Superior demulsibility and low foam tendency to reduce oil carryover and corrosion.