- DIN 51502: CGLP
- Grease Calcium are water resistant greases with a tackifier. It meets BIS: 506 – 1993 specification for automotive grease.
- Excellent EP and AW properties inherent in the thickener
- No change in the lubricating properties in presence of water
- Antioxidant and antirust capacity
- Very good flow
- Wide service temperatures range
- Structural and chemical stability
Grease Calcium Complex is a calcium complex soap thickened mineral grease with high resistance to oxidation. Contains antioxidant additives package to secure high efficiency under high temperatures. Provides superior flow characteristics they can be used in single or double line centralized lubricating systems.
Due to the specific formulation they can stand long service periods without decomposition nor building deposits. Does not attack ferrous or non-ferrous metals at high temperatures.