- Leaves no residues
- High dissolving properties.
- Cleaning without disassembly.
- Water resistant
- Good corrosion protection.
- To be processed like oil, with the properties of grease
- Outstanding mechanical and thermal stability
- Good adhesion
- Prevents wear and sticking
- Protects against weather influences
- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Powerful jetspray
Rymax Chain Lube dispenses as a foam for thorough and efficient coverage, which continues to penetrate the chain assembly as the foam subsides, forming a film of high lubricity. This film has excellent cohesion and adhesion to the metal surfaces, is not tacky and is extremely water repellent.
- Chain driven transmissions, liable to heavy load
How to use?
Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly. The aerosol should have room temperature. Best processing temperature 5 to 30°C. Before use, shake the aerosol.
Apply Rymax Chain Lube grease in a thin layer. During the initial flow phase, when the spray can really penetrate the treated chain, the spray has a foaming effect.
Optimum lubrication is obtained after evaporation of the solvent.