- Leaves no residues
- High dissolving properties.
- Cleaning without disassembly.
- Water resistant
- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Prevents wear and sticking
- Good adhesion
- Outstanding mechanical and thermal stability
- Powerful jetspray
- Simplifies the future removal
Rymax Copper Grease is a premium quality copper anti-seize and thread lubricant that may be used to prevent seizing, corrosion and galling where high temperature conditions exist. Rymax Copper Grease contains a high percentage of micro-fine copper flakes in a semi-synthetic grease carrier and is fortified with high quality rust and corrosion inhibitors. The operating temperature ranges from – 40°C up to + 1.100°C.
- Brake parts
- Exhaust parts
- Screwed connections, which are exposed to high temperature
- Battery Poles
- Thread of Spark Plugs
How to use?
Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly. The aerosol should have room temperature. Best processing temperature 5 to 30°C. Before use, shake the aerosol.
Apply copper spray. The specific lubrication property is achieved after evaporation of the solvent (approximately 1 minute).