- Makes diesel fuel winter safe.
- Prevents gelling, slow-flow and no-flow situations in filters, valves, injectors and the entire fuel system.
- Prevents wax crystal build-up by inhibiting crystal formation and limits crystal size under low temperature operating conditions.
- Reduces the Cold Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) by 10-12˚C. Reducing the CFPP depends upon the CFPP of the treated diesel fuel.
- Prevents settling and accumulation of wax crystals at the bottom of the fuel tank.
- Protects fuel system against wear, rust and corrosion
Rymax Diesel Cold Flow Improver is developed to improve diesel-flow capability under low temperature operating conditions and makes fuel winter safe. It protects diesel from crystallization and/or freezing. It is used for all (common rail) diesel engines with or without turbochargers running on low or normal sulphur level (bio) diesel fuels. This in order to ensure the fuel is winter-safe.
How to use?
Pour the required contents in the fuel tank before filling it with fuel.
We recommend to use 1 bottle of 250 ml for 60-65 litres of diesel fuel. Use for each tank filling before initial wax crystals build-up. Note: the effectiveness of Diesel Cold Flow Improver in biodiesel will linearly decrease with an increase of the biodiesel content. With a B20 biodiesel the treat rate should be double the regular treat rate to reach a similar result.