- Internally cleans and flushes the engine with highly effective cleaning agents.
- Eliminates gums, varnish and sludge.
- Easily removes contaminants like carbon deposits, soot and liquids (water and fuel rests).
- Reduces fuel consumption and exhaust emissions by restoring engine condition and enabling the fresh oil to perform optimally.
Rymax Engine Flush is a specialty product consisting of highly effective cleaning detergents which is to be used prior to regular oil changes. It removes gums, varnish, sludge and contaminants like carbon deposits and cleans the oil system for optimum performance.
How to use?
For all gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with or without turbo chargers. Compatible with all mineral, semi synthetic or fully synthetic motor oils.
1. Before changing oil, pour the contents of one bottle in the crank case of the warm engine
2. Let the engine run for 15 minutes, alternatively at low and high rpm
3. Drain the oil from the crank case
4. Replace oil filter
5. Refill crank case with recommended fresh motor oil
One bottle treats a crankcase of 3 to 6 litres.