- API GL-4
- EATON VICKERS Long Drain
- MAN 341 E3
- MAN 341 Z4
- MB 235.4
- VOLVO 97305
- ZF TE-ML 01L
- ZF TE-ML 02L
- ZF TE-ML 08
- ZF TE-ML 16K
- Good anti-foam properties ensure film strength for effective lubrication and excellent seal compatibility helps minimize leakages and reduce chances of contamination.
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity reduces wear at start-up and helps in smoother shifting at low ambient temperatures.
- Excellent shear stability helps maintain viscosity and film strength during severe operating conditions.
- Effective rust and corrosion protection reduces wear and extends component life.
- Superior oxidation stability minimizes high temperature deposit formation facilitating longer gear and bearing life.
- It has excellent extreme pressure and antiwear properties which leads to lower maintenance costs and enhanced equipment durability.
Gevitro GL-4 TXZ is a supreme performance manual transmission lubricant specifically designed for the latest transmissions and ZF intarders of European heavy duty applications. This full synthetic oil is blended from selected base stocks and advanced additives to provide enhanced gear shift ability, extended service life and excellent protection against component wear & oil seal deterioration. It meets the need of the latest European Trucks such as DAF, renualt, IVECO but also KAMAZ.
Gevitro GL-4 TXZ possesses exceptional load-carrying capability to provide reliable lubrication in applications encountering extreme pressure and shock loading. Gevitro GL-4 TXZ also offers effective protection against oxidation degradation and rust & corrosion, but also prolonged drain intervals.
For heavy duty manual transmissions where API GL-4 quality oils are specified and on-road light and heavy duty trucks, busses, vans and passenger cars and off highway equipment in construction, mining and agriculture. Applications involving spiral bevel gears operating under moderate to severe speeds and loads and axles with hypoid gears operating under mild to moderate speeds.