- DIN 51517-PART 3 (CLP)
- ISO 12925-1
- US STEEL 224
- ANSI/AGMA 9005-E02
- TIMKEN OK LOAD 75 lbs
- David Brown S1.53.101
- FZG LOAD STAGE 12
- Excellent protection or metal parts as well as non-ferro metals against rust and corrosion, even in presence of water
- Excellent demulsibility to allow a quick separation of water from oil.
- High thermo-oxidative stability to resist deposit formation, to provide an enhanced cleanliness of the system and to enable longer service intervals.
- Excellent seal compatibility to prevent any deterioration
- Superb load carrying capacity to protect gears against wear and scuffing
Gevitro TWS Industrial gear oils are high performance mild Extreme-Pressure fluids developed for industrial gearboxes, especially for industrial applications such as oil bath lubrication of heavy and/or shock loaded gear drives, worm wheel gears and circular lubrication. Industrial gear oil is based on high quality mineral base oils, in combination with a performance additive package, to offer an excellent protection against oxidation, extend equipment lifetime, low foam tendency and very good anti-wear properties.