- EATON VICKERS I-286-S
- EATON VICKERS M-2950-S
- VDMA 24318
- Thyssen TH-N-256132
- AFNOR NFE 48-603 HM
- US STEEL 126
- US STEEL 127
- DIN 51524/2 HLP
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability controls the formation of sludge and varnish and improves oil life.
- Excellent Anti-Wear
- Superior demulsibility helps in faster separation of water from oil and resists formation of emulsions.
- Special rust and corrosion inhibitors protect multi-metallurgy components even in salt water environments
- Rapid air release properties minimizes chances of pump cavitations leading to trouble free operations.
- Compatible with multi-metals and sealing materials commonly used in hydraulic systems.
Hydra AW oils are high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils developed for high pressure hydraulic systems, operating under moderate to severe conditions in mobile and industrial service. Hydra AW oils are formulated with high quality base oils and carefully selected performance additives to provide excellent protection against oxidation degradation, rust and corrosion and wear. Hydra AW oils also possess superior foam control, water separation and rapid air release properties. Hydra AW oils are formulated with field proven thermally stable zinc based anti-wear additives.
Hydra AW can be used in hydraulic systems operating under moderate to severe conditions in mobile and industrial service and in older hydraulic systems where leakage is a problem and a cost- effective hydraulic oil providing all-round protection is required, mobile hydraulic fluid power transmission systems and general machine lubrication.