- EATON VICKERS I-286-S
- EATON VICKERS M-2950-S
- Denison HF-0
- Denison HF-1
- Denison HF-2
- DIN 51524/3 HVLP
- ISO 11158 HV
- Bosch Rexroth 07 075
- AFNOR NFE 48-603 HV
- Cincinnati Lamb P-68
- Cincinnati Lamb P-70
- Cincinnati Lamb P-69
- Sauer Danfoss 520L0463
- High viscosity index
- Excellent shear stability minimises viscosity loss over time and exhibits “stay-in-grade” performance under high shear conditions
- Assures equipment protection at cold start-up temperatures and protects system components at high operating temperatures
- Outstanding anti-wear properties providing longer pump life.
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability to prevent formation of sludge and varnish.
- Superior demulsibility helps in faster separation of water from oil and resists formation of emulsions.
- Rapid air release properties minimizes chances of pump cavitations leading to trouble free operations.
- Special rust and corrosion inhibitors to protect metal components even in presence of moisture.
Hydra HVI oils are premium quality anti-wear hydraulic oils specially developed for applications subjected to a wide range of temperature or where small viscosity change with fluctuating temperature is required. Hydra HVI is formulated with high quality paraffinic base oils, a highly shear stable polymer and an advanced additive system to meet the stringent requirements of modern hydraulic systems.
Hydra HVI oils are suited for hydraulic and power transmission systems subjected to a wide range of ambient and operating temperatures, critical hydraulic systems such as high accuracy numerically controlled machine tools and those employing close clearance servo valves, hydraulic systems of excavators, cranes and hydrostatic drives subjected to most severe outdoor operating conditions and hydraulic systems operating under high pressures and requiring high degree of load carrying capability and Anti-Wear protection.