- EATON VICKERS M-2950-S
- Denison HF-0
- Denison HF-1
- Denison HF-2
- ISO 11158 HM
- AFNOR NFE 48-603 HM
- Cincinnati Lamb P-68
- Cincinnati Lamb P-70
- Cincinnati Lamb P-69
- DIN 51524/2 HLP
Agriculture, Mining, IndustrialDownload TDS
- Compatible with diverse metals, including silver and silver- plating from older hydraulic pumps
- Advanced ashless technology to reduce potential environmental impact in case of spilling
- Dedicated rust and corrosion inhibitors to protect all the metal components even in presence of water.
- Rapid air release properties minimizes chances of pump cavitations leading to trouble free operations.
- Compatible with most sealing materials used in hydraulic systems
Hydra ZF 68 is a high performance ashless zinc-free anti-wear (AW) hydraulic fluid elaborated to meet the high performance needs of hydraulic systems, power transmission but also general lubrication operating under moderate to severe conditions. These fluids are based on high quality virgin mineral base oils in combination with a performance additive package to ensure an excellent thermo-oxidative stability, a superb anti-wear protection to provide longer pump and component life and a superior demulsibility to get a fast separation between water and oil.