- Excellent oxidation stability.
- It ensures both the engine and oil to stay in good condition due to the detergent dopes and the excellent oxidation inhibitors.
- Good protection against ‘bore-polishing’ and lacquering.
- Good anti-foam properties.
- Protection against bearing corrosion.
- Superior demulsibility.
- Good anti wear properties.
MarLub 12, SAE 30 and 40, are high quality marine diesel engine oils, developed for high output, medium speed trunk piston diesel engines, running on distillate or light residual fuel with a sulphur content of maximum 1.5%. MarLub 12 oils are formulated with high quality paraffinic base stocks and selected additives that provide excellent detergent, dispersant, anti-wear and oxidation resistant properties.
MarLub 12 is recommended for all high output, medium speed trunk piston marine diesel engines and in certain reduction gear systems where this type of lubricant is specified by the equipment manufacturer. Medium speed trunk piston diesel engines.