- Good protection against ‘bore-polishing’ and lacquering.
- Good anti-foam properties.
- Protection against bearing corrosion.
- Superior demulsibility.
- Good anti wear properties.
- Long engine and oil service life.
MarLub 15, SAE 30 and 40, are high quality marine diesel engine oils, developed for high output, medium speed trunk piston diesel engines, running on distillate or light residual fuel with a sulphur content of maximum 1.5%. MarLub 15 oils are formulated with high quality paraffinic base stocks and selected additives that provide excellent detergent, dispersant, anti-wear and oxidation resistant properties.
MarLub 15 is recommended for all high output, medium speed trunk piston marine diesel engines and in certain reduction gear systems where this type of lubricant is specified by the equipment manufacturer.