- API CF
- API CF-2
- EMD, General Motors
- GE Generation 4 Long Life Oils
- LMOA GENERATION 5
The benefits for this product have not been assigned yet.
Raillub Zinc Free series are high performance, zinc-free and chlorine-free oils specially designed to provide excellent engine cleanliness and oil filter life in the modern railroad diesel locomotive engines. These oils are formulated with an additive package endorsed by engine manufacturers’ and meet the requirements of newer diesel locomotive engines of General Electric (GE) and Electro Motive Division (EMD) of General Motors.
Though the newer engines consume significantly less oil and operate at higher temperatures, the excellent TBN retention property and improved oxidation resistance of Raillub Zinc Free provide superior service and facilitate extended drain intervals. These oils exceed the performance requirements of Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association (LMOA) Generation 5 and API CF/CF-2
Raillub Zinc Free is applicable for:
- Railroad diesel locomotive engines specifying LMOA generation 5 quality oils
- Medium speed two-cycle and four-cycle railroad engines, including newer diesel locomotive engines of GE and EMD of General Motors
- Marine and stationary engines for power generation or off-shore drilling requiring zinc-free oils
- Detroit Diesel 149 series engines operating under severe conditions
- Stationary engines requiring API CF and CF-2 quality oils
There are no products that are related to this product.