- API TC
- JASO FC
- JASO FD
- Recommended for high-powered 2-stroke motorcycles/ scooters operating under different conditions.
- Specially selected synthetic base fluid reduces visible exhaust smoke.
- Exceptional lubricity safeguards against piston scuffing and wear of engine components.
- Also recommended for applications specifying ISO-L-EGC and JASO FC or lower category oils for superior performance.
- Easy miscibility with gasoline to guarantee a stable homogeneous mixture even at low temperatures.
- Suitable for oil-injection and premix lubrication systems follow manufacturers recommendations for oil-fuel ratio
- Suitable for high performance 2-stroke engines in all terrain vehicles, snow mobiles, lawn mowers and other variety of applications requiring oils of this quality
- Advanced formulation provides exceptional control against engine deposits, exhaust system blocking and extended engine life without power loss
- Low ash additive technology prevents pre-ignition and spark plug
Motrax 2T FS is a supreme performance full-synthetic lubricant, especially developed for high output air cooled 2-stroke gasoline engines. Its unique formulation based on synthetic base fluids and advanced performance additives ensures excellent engine protection, cleanliness and low smoke, even under extreme operating conditions. The product exceeds the latest international specifications of JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD & API TC and the requirements of leading global 2-stroke motorcycle/scooter manufacturers.
Motrax 2T FS is recommended for high-powered 2-stroke motorcycles and scooters operating under different conditions. Suitable for oil-injection and premix lubrication systems. This lubricant follows manufacturers recommendations for oil-fuel ratio. It is suitable for high performance 2-stroke engines in all terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, lawn mowers and other variety of applications requiring oils of this quality. It is also recommended for applications specifying ISO-L-EGC or JASO FC and lower category oils for superior performance.