- Fine structure (particle size approximately 5 micrometer)
- Low friction properties
- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Prevents wear and sticking
- Good adhesion
- Protects against weather influences
- Water repellant
- Powerful jetspray
Rymax PTFE Spray is an invisible, multi-purpose non toxic PTFE spray for use as an anti-stick agent for chutes and slides. It is particularly suitable for applications operating in food, pharmaceutical or other clean industries where ‘wet’ lubricants cannot be tolerated. It provides a light, long life, totally dry lubricant film for all kinds of applications.
- Chains Gear wheels
- Door hinges Industrial vacuum pumps
- Rails Conveyors
- Sliding door guides Fastenings
- (Agricultural) Machinery Rubber Seals
How to use?
Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly. The aerosol should have room temperature. Best processing temperature 5 to 30°C. Before use, shake the aerosol.
Apply the PTFE Spray in a thin layer. The optimum lubrication is obtained after evaporation of the solvent.