- Permanently and reliably seals and prevents hair cracks and leakages in the radiator, the water pump, the cylinder head and the engine block.
- Eliminates the need for expensive repair.
- Protects the entire cooling system against rust and corrosion.
- Lubricates the water pump.
- Does not contain acids and is not poisonous.
- Does not harm rubber hoses, metal parts and gaskets.
The Rymax Radiator Leak Protector permanently and reliably seals and prevents within seconds hair cracks and small leakages in the radiator, the heater radiator, the water pump, the cylinder head gasket and the engine block. It lubricates the pump and protects the entire cooling system against rust and corrosion. The additive can be used in all the aluminium, plastic and steel radiators of cooling systems in gasoline, diesel and LPG engines. This protector is compatible with water, cooling fluids and conventional anti freeze.
How to use?
It is important to shake the can before use. Add the contents of the can to the cooling system with switched-on heating and warm (not hot) running engine. Keep engine running for approximately 10 minutes or drive a short distance. Note: Be careful when opening the radiator / cooling system: hot coolant or steam might escape from the system. Dirty cooling systems should first be cleaned.
One bottle is sufficient for cooling systems with a volume of up to 12 litres.