- GM LS-2
- DIN 51502: CGLP
- ISO 6743-13: L-GA/GB
Mining, IndustrialDownload TDS
- Very good corrosion protection.
- No adverse reaction to resin coated surfaces.
- Provides excellent demulsibility characteristics in the present of water based cutting fluids.
- Eliminates stick slip.
- Exceptional load carrying capabilities.
- Non corrosive to both metal and non metal materials.
- Excellent metal wetting properties.
Sideway oils are specially compounded oils developed for the lubrication for slides and ways. They are specially developed to eliminate the phenomenon of stick-slip in machine tool operation. The combination of compounding, special base oils and additives gives to slideway oils outstanding stability, extreme oiliness, adhesiveness and exceptional load carrying ability.
These lubricants can be used for way guides and slide ways. Slideway oil ISO 68 is more for horizontal applications, ISO 150 and 220 for vertical applications. ISO 32 is also suitable for horizontal ways and for machines with centralized ways and hydraulic systems.