- GM LS-2
- DIN 51502: CGLP
- ISO 6743-13: L-GA/GB
Mining, IndustrialDownload TDS
- Very good corrosion protection
- No adverse reaction to resin-coated surfaces
- Provides excellent demulsibility characteristics in the present of water based cutting fluids
- Eliminates stick slip
- Non corrosive to both metal and non metal materials
- Excellent metal wetting properties
- Exceptional load carrying capabilities
Themis lubricants are specially compounded oils developed for the lubrication for slides and ways. They are specially developed to eliminate the phenomenon of stick-slip in machine tool operation. The combination of compounding, special base oils and additives gives to slideway oils outstanding stability, extreme oiliness, adhesiveness and exceptional load carrying ability.
Themis can be used for way guides and slide ways. Themis 68 is meant for horizontal applications, where Themis 150 and 220 are meant for vertical applications. Themis 32 is also suitable for horizontal ways and for machines with centralized ways and hydraulic systems.