- Non-corrosive to aluminium, steel, copper, brass or bronze
- Minimize deposit formation and viscosity increase.
- Exceptional resistance to thermal cracking and decomposition to enable excellent performance of the oil with good conservation of heat transfer capability, allowing a performance up to maximum bulk oil temperature of 315ºC.
- Outstanding thermo-oxidative stability
Themperion Heat Transfer Oil is a premium quality oil used for filling of heat transferunits, intended for use in closed indirect heating units. The carefullyselected paraffinic base stocks are resistant to thermal cracking and chemical oxidation, thanks to excellent oxidation stability. Heat transfer oil is very thermally stable and is capable of long service without viscosity increase or formation of deposits.
Themperion is recommended for heat transfer systems in a generator equipped with expansion vessels and a proper circulation speed, where the maximum oil temperature does not exceed 315 °C.
- Themperion can be used in “open” or “closed” units