- Water repellant
- Non conductive
- Good corrosion protection.
- Outstanding mechanical and thermal stability
- Good adhesion
- Prevents wear and sticking
- Protects against weather influences
- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Contains PTFE (polytetrafluoretheen)
Rymax White Grease is designed to reduce friction between load bearing moving metal surfaces and/or the combination of metal and plastic surfaces. Rymax White Grease also protects metal surfaces from corrosion and has very good nonconductive properties.
How to use?
Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly. The aerosol should have room temperature. Best processing temperature 5 to 30°C. Before use, shake the aerosol.
Apply the White Grease in a thin layer. Optimum lubrication is obtained after evaporation of the solvent.