- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Prevents wear and sticking
- Good adhesion
- Outstanding mechanical and thermal stability
- Protects against weather influences
- Water repellant
- Non corrosive
- High viscosity index
- Contains PTFE (polytetrafluoretheen)
Rymax White Grease is designed to reduce friction between load bearing moving metal surfaces and/or the combination of metal and plastic surfaces. Rymax White Grease also protects metal surfaces from corrosion and has very good nonconductive properties.
How to use?
Before use, carefully read the directions on the packaging and act accordingly. The aerosol should have room temperature. Best processing temperature 5 to 30°C. Before use, shake the aerosol.
Apply the White Grease in a thin layer. Optimum lubrication is obtained after evaporation of the solvent.