- Suitable for engines using residual or distillate fuels.
- Superior resistance to oxidation and oil thickening.
- Effective neutralization of acidic combustion products.
- Excellent detergency to reduce deposit formation.
- Long engine and oil service life.
- Very good water tolerance and filterability
MarLub 20 oils are high quality, alkaline dual-purpose engine oils for all medium or high speed marine diesel engines operating on residual type fuels, with a sulphur content up to 2.5% wt. They are blended from high quality paraffin base stocks and proven additives.
MarLub 20 may also be used in both main and auxiliary engines where normally a distillate fuel is being used. MarLub 20 is suited for all marine diesel engines irrespective of make.
Medium- and high speed diesel engines using fuel with a sulphur content up to 4.5%.